Natural Vibes for Life

"Whole living equals body plus soul in balance" 

Web Store

Salt-Hawaiian Black Lava-5oz

$6.50

Black Lava Salt comes from Hawaii and is a blend of sea salt and purified volcanic charcoal. Activated charcoal is added for color and its detoxifying effects.

The salt is about 81% sodium chloride. The remaining 19% is comprised of some 80 natural elements–the electrolytes and trace minerals that provide the unique taste and nutritional value.

Black lava salt is a geat finish salt for any dish, great on salads, vegetables, exceptional on sushi, grilled steak, teriyaki chicken or tofu.

5 oz

Item Added.
Adding Item.